CBA South Midlands
Each member of CBA South Midlands will be sent a free copy of our South Midlands Archaeology journal. In addition, they are entitled to a substantial discount on entry to our conferences, and have exclusive access to our outdoor events.
- South Midlands Archaeology: this 80-page, extensively illustrated annual journal offers a comprehensive round-up of the latest archaeological work undertaken in our four counties: Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. It also features extended articles on some of the excavations and other fieldwork carried out by groups within our area. Digital copies of our pre-2006 journals are available on our website.
- Conferences: we hold a spring conference and autumn meeting & AGM each year, rotated round our four counties on a 2-yearly basis. Talks are given on a wide variety of themes – see our website for details of our recent conferences.
- Outdoor events: a new range of members-only field trips and tours of historic sites and buildings is now on offer during the summer.
- Individual £7.50
- Institution: £8.50
- April 21st: Spring conference on Community Archaeology at Bicester, Oxfordshire
- June 30th: tour of the medieval Prebendal Manor at Nassington, Northamptonshire
- October 13th: autumn conference & AGM at Stanwick Lakes, Northamptonshire
- September 8th: guided walking tour of the Dunstable Downs and Whipsnade Tree Cathedral
Contact CBA South Midlands
- CBA History
- Support Us