Gift of Membership and Subscription
Birthdays, Christmas, Retirement, Graduation, Thank you…
Whatever the occasion, if you are struggling to find that perfect present for your loved one, a gift of CBA membership or subscription is the perfect solution!
Our presents will suit anyone with a passion for delving further into our past – whether they enjoy watching the latest archaeological TV documentaries, visiting historic buildings or digging on ancient sites! And they are gifts that lasts a whole year!
One year’s subscription to British Archaeology magazine, the voice of archaeology in Britain and beyond, will keep your family and friends up to date with the latest discoveries, news and views in archaeology. And for the price of only £27 for a full year subscription, it is a wonderful gift that lasts all year!
Or why not upgrade to full CBA membership, from just £34 and give a gift that will immerses your loved ones in the past whilst at the same time supporting the one organisation that can enable people to protect and celebrate their archaeological heritage?
CBA Members will not only receive a year’s subscription to British Archaeology magazine, but they’ll also receive:
- free access to the digital version of British Archaeology magazine
- 3 Member’s Newsletters
- 3 Conservation & Community newsletters
- Annual CBA Festival of British Archaeology events booklet
- Discounts to CBA events
- Special discounts on other partners’ products and events
A special and imaginative gift for only £34!
Buying your gift couldn’t be easier and means you won’t have to brave the high street to buy it. Simply:
And for young people, don’t forget that only £15 will buy them a year’s individual membership of the Young Archaeologists’ Club (YAC UK), the only UK-wide archaeology club for young people up to the age of seventeen. YAC’s exciting membership package includes:
- A welcome letter from YAC’s President, Tony Robinson
- A colourful certificate, badge and membership card
- Four copies a year of the exclusive Young Archaeologist magazine packed with amazing articles, fun activities to try and a wealth of exciting information about archaeology from all over the world
- A YAC pass giving free or discounted entry to over 180 independent museums and heritage sites across the UK as well as special offers with a range of organisations such as the British Museum Press, Cotswold Outdoor, the Adventure Company, Archtools and many more!
We also have categories of membership for schools, interested adults and a children in the family category for up to five young people at one address. What better way to feed the appetite of your budding young archaeologists? For more information visit the YAC website or join straight away via our online shop.
If you have any questions about membership, please visit our FAQ page
- CBA History
- Support Us