British Archaeology: Digital Subscription
What is digital subscription?
Digital subscription gives you all the benefits of British Archaeology with the advantage of it being online, wherever you are!
What are the benefits of subscribing to the digital edition of British Archaeology?
- Web-based subscription that can be accessed from any computer, anytime, anywhere.
- Cross-searchable current issue and archive.
- Readable on any web-enabled smart phone or tablet such as iPhone, iPad and now Android devices via the Exactly app.
- Downloadable PDFs for ad hoc printing or saving.
- Active links for directing readers to web, email, phone and ISBN content and contacts.
- Direct links to articles from Table of Contents.
- Cropping tool for adding information to blogs.
- Fit-page to screen feature for easy reading.
- Text can be read by screen-readers to allow visually impaired subscribers to access content.
- Access to library of back issues
- Accessible anywhere in the world for the same cost
It is also a great alternative to subscribing to the printed edition of the magazine if you live abroad and want to avoid paying additional postage costs.
How much does digital subscription cost?
Already a member of the CBA? Access to digital editions of British Archaeology magazine is included in your membership package. To set up your FREE digital access register online.
Subscription to the digital edition of British Archaeology costs just £15.95 per annum or £4.99 per quarter.
If you would prefer to receive a printed copy of the magazine, the printed edition of British Archaeology magazine is also available as one of the benefits of the full CBA membership package.
Subscription to British Archaeology is a great idea for a gift.
- Support Us