Continuing Education | Lifelong Learning | Distance Learning
- Open University (OU)
- Four modules in Archaeology/Heritage are available:
- World Archaeology, code OU A251. Tied to the Thames & Hudson book The Human Past, edited by Chris Scarre.
- Archaeology: the science of investigation, code OU SA188.
- Heritage, Whose Heritage, code A180.
- Understanding Global Heritage, code AD281.
- University of Birmingham, Institute of Archaeology & Antiquity
- MA, P/G Diploma Landscape Archaeology, GIA & Virtual Environments
- MA, P/G Diploma Practical Archaeology
- University of Cambridge, Institute of Continuing Education
- A number of modules including English Prehistory, Roman archaeology, and Egyptology are being offered among others.
- MSt Historic Environment, requires some residential sessions.
- University of Exeter, Department of Lifelong Learning
- MA Archaeology & Heritage Management
- Non-Credit Bearing (NCB) short courses
- University of Leicester, School of Archaeology & Ancient History
- Certificate/Diploma in Archaeology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Archaeology:
- Landscape Archaeology
- Planning and Management of Archaeological Projects
- Archaeology of Standing Buildings
- Interpretation and Presentation of the Archaeological Heritage
- Classical Landscapes: Rural, Urban and Domestic Space
MA Archaeology and Heritage
MA Historical Archaeology (New 2008)
- Oxford University, Department for Continuing Education
- The Department of Continuing Education has a series of archaeology modules available only as a Distance Learning option and many other short courses.
- Support Us