The CBA Newsletter is published three times a year and is sent to all individual and institutional members free-of-charge. Back issues will then be made available here after a delay of two issues. Created in 2006, the Newsletter covers issues and news items specific to the work of the CBA and its network throughout the UK. It also contains details of the latest membership benefits, publication discounts, vacancies and other news. To become a CBA member, visit our membership pages.
For day-to-day news and other announcements about our work, visit the CBA news page.
Do you have something you would like to see in the next issue of the Newsletter? Are you in a CBA Group or Affiliated Institution which is doing something you would like to see covered? Perhaps you would like to follow up some of the issues you have read about here? If so, please contact us and let us know. We are also keen to hear your comments on items covered in previous newsletters.
Earlier issues may also be downloaded, please right-click and ‘Save Target As…’ or ‘Save Link As…’:
- Newsletter issue 14 (April 2011 | PDF 375KB)
- Newsletter issue 13 (January 2011 | PDF 1.9MB)
- Newsletter issue 12 (August 2010 | PDF 700KB)
- Newsletter issue 11 (April 2010 | PDF 700KB)
- Newsletter issue 10 (January 2010 | PDF 3.2MB)
- Newsletter issue 9 (August 2009 | PDF 5.5MB)
- Newsletter issue 8 (April 2009 | PDF 2.7MB)
- Newsletter issue 7 (January 2009 | PDF 3.5MB)
- Newsletter issue 6 (August 2008 | PDF 3MB)
- Newsletter issue 5 (April 2008 | PDF 1.3MB)
- Newsletter issue 4 (January 2008 | PDF 3.0MB)
- Newsletter issue 3 (August 2007 | PDF 2.7MB)
- Newsletter issue 2 (April 2007 | PDF 1.9MB)
- Newsletter issue 1 (January 2007 | PDF 1.6MB)
The CBA also publishes Conservation & Community three times a year, a newsletter covering the latest news and issues in our conservation work.
- CBA History
- Support Us