CBA Affiliate Membership
Membership for societies, museums, local government departments, university departments, units, trusts, communities and other educational bodies. Make sure you keep informed!
Why become an Affiliate Member?
The CBA lobbies and campaigns on behalf of the 600 heritage organisations, societies and local government bodies that are already CBA Affiliate members, who are helping to strengthen the profile of archaeology in the minds of decision makers.
Representing its large member network, the CBA sits at the table with heritage alliances, government ministers and countryside bodies and makes its members’ voices heard. We need your support to ensure we can continue to do this. We are passionate about expanding participation in archaeology and want to work with you and your members to encourage wider engagement with active archaeology.
- Two named representatives will receive copies of the bi-monthly magazine British Archaeology
- They will also receive copies of our Members’ Newsletter and our Conservation & Community each three times a year.
- Access to the digital edition of British Archaeology magazine
Membership also brings you:
- Discounts on archaeology related products
- Pre-publication offers on CBA books
- Preferential rates on advertising, web hosting & events
- Web listing service for promotion of your events
Affiliate fees start from as little as £35 a year.
For details about the CBA groups that you can also join when you take out a CBA membership, for a small additional fee, please see here.
Please boost our membership numbers. Every additional member counts.
Note: the membership package has recently changed. Current members can see how this affects their membership here.
Affiliate membership prices*
|Societies||Up to 100 members||£35|
|Over 750 members||£111|
|Non-National Museums||Annual income below £100,000||£49|
|Annual income over £100,000||£70|
|Local Government Departments||£86|
|Units, Trusts, Committees||Annual income below £100,000||£49|
|Annual income £100,000 to £1m||£70|
|Annual income £1m plus||£111|
|Other educational bodies||£70|
Download application form: DOC
- CBA History
- Support Us
- Group Publications