As a member of the Society you will:

Membership costs:

To join:

Email the society Secretary at to receive a membership form. UK taxpayers can also request a gift aid declaration form, which will enable the Society to reclaim the tax on your subscription. If you are an overseas member, you can request a SWIFT form, to pay your membership dues by international wire service.

Alternatively, you can download and print the relevant forms from this website:

Mail all forms to:
Membership Secretary
Society for Church Archaeology
c/o Council for British Archaeology
St. Mary's House, 66 Bootham
York, YO30 7BZ