Corporate support has a crucial role to play in helping us raise funds so that we can achieve more for the protection and appreciation of archaeology. Such initiatives will send a clear message to your customers and serve to strengthen your corporate reputation whilst delivering funds in support of our work.
They are also a mutually beneficial way in which our corporate partners can help us provide benefits and products for our members and supporters, whilst helping fulfil their own marketing objectives.
An association with us is appealing to your stakeholders, our members and others with a love and passion for archaeology and heritage. Can you afford not to work with us?
Corporate partnerships should:
- Combine two brands that are stronger than either in isolation
- Offer a service or product that is excellent value to our members and supporters
- Offer a product or service that enhances learning, participation and protection of archaeology and furthers the CBA’s objectives
- Offer a product or service whose qualities are easy to promote
- Offer generation of funds towards the CBA’s projects and objectives
- Have shared ‘values’ and objectives between the partners
For obvious reasons, we are more likely to work with partner products which have a clear connection with our objectives. We currently work with a small number of corporate partners on initiatives which benefit both parties.
Current partnerships include:
- Support Us