What Can You Recycle?
What we can accept
- Printer Cartridges
- Toner and inkjet cartridges are found in the millions of printers, fax machines and desktop copiers around the UK. More than 1 billion ink cartridges are used each year around the world – most are thrown away. What happens to the cartridges you use?
- The Recycling Appeal accepts most cartridges, but the value of each cartridge depends on its quality. We cannot currently recycle broken cartridges, toner bottles, ribbon cartridges and Epson ink jet cartridges.
- Mobile Phones
- As of February 2005, there are officially more mobile phones than people in the UK. 78% of the UK population currently own at least one mobile phone, and research shows phones are upgraded every 18 months on average. How many old mobiles do you have hiding in your drawers and cupboards?
- There are literally hundreds of different mobile phones available and the Recycling Appeal accepts all makes and models.
- Personal Digital Assistants, Palm Pilots, Blackberries – in our increasingly wired world, the variety of communication tools available changes quickly. If you’re keeping up with the latest technology, the Recycling Appeal can use your old products to support your choice of Recycling Appeal.
- All types of PDAs are accepted – units complete with battery and charger command higher values.
Please ensure all SIM cards and customer data are removed from mobile phones before returning them to Recycling Appeal. We will not be responsible for any loss incurred in the event of SIM cards or customer data not being removed from handsets.
- Support Us