Experience some of the most iconic stretches of Hadrian’s Wall with fantastic panoramic views of this fabulous UNESCO World Heritage Site including the wonderful Sycamore Gap, made famous by the Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves movie.
Enjoy an authentic introduction to the construction and life on Hadrian’s Wall with milecastles and turrets to explore along the way. Your local expert will have stories, anecdotes and historical references to keep you fully entertained and enlightened.
The Hadrian’s Wall walk finishes at the National Trust’s Housesteads Roman Fort car park from where you can either choose to explore the fort or return to The Sill Visitor Centre via the official AD122 Hadrian’s Wall Bus at your leisure.
At Newcastle Tour Company, the safety & health of our guests are always of paramount importance to us. This Hadrian’s Wall walking tour has been optimised for post Covid-19 tours & follows our health protocols.
- Professional local tour guide
- Amazing views of Hadrian's Wall
- Iconic sights such as Sycamore Gap
- Awe-inspiring anecdotes and stories
Good to Know
- Bring layers of clothing/rain jacket
- Bring shoes suitable for uneven terrain
- Don't forget your camera
- Public transport nearby - Ask us for details
- As long as safe, tour will operate in any weather