Resources for groups in Wales
In 2021, we commissioned research to help us understand the main challenges community heritage groups were facing as they started to recover from the pandemic. The resource sheets cover the areas we know people most wanted help with:
- Understanding the digital divide and how to ensure you do not exclude people without internet access
- Explaining the context in which community heritage operates in Wales, looking at the law, government policy and government guidance
- Support with finding funding for community heritage to projects
- Exploring how to find new people to take on leadership roles within community heritage groups
- A guide to finding help with Welsh translation
These resources were produced with support from the Welsh Government through the Cultural Recovery Fund in 2020-21 but some will also be relevant to community heritage groups in other parts of the UK.